Probate Attorney — Dallas, Fort Worth, Mansfield, and Granbury
The Law Office of Tracy S. Bush, PLLC serves the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and meets clients in Dallas, Fort Worth, Mansfield, and Granbury, Texas to address clients’ matters.
Tracy Stearns Bush graduated Summa Cum Laude with her Juris Doctorate from Texas Wesleyan School of law—now known as Texas A & M School of Law.
Prior to law school, Tracy earned a Bachelor’s Degree in criminal justice—graduating Summa Cum Laude—and a Master’s Degree in criminal justice administration with honors from Oklahoma City University.
• Creating an Estate Plan for clients which include trusts, wills, durable and medical power of attorney documents
• Simple and complex probate and heirship determinations
• Obtaining guardianship of the person and/or estate to protect a Ward’s interests
• Challenging or defending a Will’s validity
• Medicaid planning to preserve assets and make skilled nursing care affordable
You may have questions and concerns about . . .
- A recent loved one’s death and wondering if probate is necessary.
- How to create or update your will and trust.
- What happens when a loved one dies without a valid Will.
- Your family member’s increasing forgetfulness, health concerns, and safety.
- How to legally and ethically serve as a Guardian or as Power of Attorney for medical and/or financial decisions.
- What your options are if you suspect elder abuse and/or exploitation.
- How to pay for the assisting living and/or nursing home costs for your family member.
We understand your problems and we want to help you and your family.
We serve the following Texas Counties for Elder Law: Dallas, Ellis, Hood, Somervell, Johnson, Parker, Tarrant.