The Law Office of Tracy S. Bush, PLLC serves the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and meets clients in Dallas, Fort Worth, Mansfield, and Granbury, Texas to address clients’ matters.
Tracy Stearns Bush graduated Summa Cum Laude with her Juris Doctorate from Texas Wesleyan School of law—now known as Texas A & M School of Law.
Prior to law school, Tracy earned a Bachelor’s Degree in criminal justice—graduating Summa Cum Laude—and a Master’s Degree in criminal justice administration with honors from Oklahoma City University.
• Creating an Estate Plan for clients which include trusts, wills, durable and medical power of attorney documents
• Simple and complex probate and heirship determinations
• Obtaining guardianship of the person and/or estate to protect a Ward’s interests
• Challenging or defending a Will’s validity
• Medicaid planning to preserve assets and make skilled nursing care affordable
More information on our practice areas…