The Law Office of Tracy S. Bush, PLLC serves the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and meets clients in Dallas, Fort Worth, Mansfield, and Granbury, Texas to address client matters.
Tracy Stearns Bush graduated Summa Cum Laude with her Juris Doctorate from Texas Wesleyan School of law—now known as Texas A & M School of Law.
Prior to law school, Tracy earned a Bachelor’s Degree in criminal justice—graduating Summa Cum Laude—and a Master’s Degree in criminal justice administration with honors from Oklahoma City University.
• Developing an Estate Plan for clients which include trusts, wills, guardianship designations, and durable and medical power of attorney documents
• Simple and complex probate of wills and heirship determinations with no will can be located
• Obtaining guardianship of the person and/or estate to protect a Ward’s interests
• Challenging or defending a Will’s validity
• Medicaid planning to preserve assets and make skilled nursing care affordable
More information on our practice areas…